Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator using Sage?
Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln, not far from Saxilby, is looking for a professional and self-motivated individual to join their team with Sage experience.
Overview of Role:
The prime responsibility of this role is for the accurate and timely processing of payroll and pensions from start to finish, resolve any payroll issues and administer starters and leavers.
– Sage Payroll
– Minimum of 1 years experience in a payroll setting
– High attention to detail
– Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Essential requirement being able to work as part of a team
– Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
– Being proactive and ability to work independently
– Payroll input for all employees
– Administrate the Company’s time and attendance system
– Ensure that SAGE payroll file is successfully sent to BACS
– First level authorisation access on HSBC processing
– Keep systems up to date with any staff changes in a timely manner
– Keep the Personnel Manager and Home Managers updated regarding staffs working time
– Liaise with Administrators and Personnel Manager on all aspects of payroll and related matters
– Deal effectively with payroll queries internally and externally
– Manage the update of annual pay increases
– Ensure the PAYE is dealt with effectively and in line with HMRC instructions
– Manager and administer the Company pension scheme.
– Produce, collate and maintain Company spreadsheets/reports.
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Location: Lincoln outskirts, 5 minutes from Saxilby
To apply, please forward your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
KEY WORDS: Payroll, Admin, Administrator, Sage, HMRC