Are you an experienced advisor, coach or mentor with a high level of self-motivation and a passion to help individuals to get back into employment? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client based in central Lincoln is looking for an Employment Advisor on a full-time or part-time permanent basis for the right person.
The primary responsibility of this role involves working closely with all agencies to identify all referral opportunities for engaging individuals onto the Employability Programme before delivering the personalised IAG guidance sessions from start to finish. This will involve identifying the Employability Skills needs of the individuals, planning and delivering training to meet these needs to engaging with local Employers to find suitable job opportunities for the individuals under your coaching and completing all paperwork in compliance with the contract.
- Engage with agencies to identify referral opportunities onto the Employability Programme
- Assess individuals and support staff to ensure standardisation of practice
- Work with the Quality & Contracts Manager and Internal Verifiers to meet quality standards, complying with Awarding Bodies Codes of Practice
- Use diagnostic tools and support materials to support the individuals’ needs
- Create effective Individual Learning Plans to meet the individual’s needs for both learning and employment
- Maintain records, ensuring all administrative tasks are kept accurate and up to date and meet with Quality Assurance standards
- Market and promote the services of the company and facilities
- Work closely with the Job Centre Plus to identify opportunities to engage individuals onto the programme
- Liaise with companies and organisations to maintain an effective communications network
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience as an advisor, coach or mentor
- Excellent administrative skills, with knowledge of Quality Assurance standards being a distinct advantage
- Confident with excellent communication skills including networking
- Ability and proven experience of meeting contract targets
Hours: Full time or part-time
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Holidays: 20 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
Other Perks: Paid day off on your birthday and 2 social events per year funded by LAGAT
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, then hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to send your CV with a covering letter advising your preference of part-time of full-time hours and your salary expectations to Virginia
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
KEY WORDS: Engagement, IAG, Employability, Advisor, Quality Assurance