Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with a proven track record of monitoring and improving business performance?
Our technical global manufacturing client with its headquarters in England is looking for a key individual to join their Quality Team in Lincoln on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will facilitate improvements in business performance, as reported through OPEX, through the implementation of an appropriate management system to capture and address those requirements in pursuit of improved customer satisfaction.
- Develop an effective and appropriate management system that understands stakeholder requirements and monitors their achievement, with a core scope of ISO9001.
- Monitor, measure, test and improve the management system with an appropriate audit policy and programme addressing:-
- Regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Stakeholder interests.
- Internal policies, process and procedures.
- Implement a programme of management system and quality reviews by the management team.
- Investigate management system failure
- Implementing supplier improvement programmes and supplier quality assurance activities.
- Deliver a high quality of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Adhere to full ESD requirements at all times
- Accurately maintain all records and data in a timely manner
- Conduct audits and inspections when requested
- Ensure all products meet customer specifications and quality performance standards
- Ensure work is done in accordance with the necessary instructions and procedures
- Maintain a high quality of work including all necessary paperwork
- Work in accordance with existing procedures
Essential skills and experience:
- Application of techniques to prioritise defect investigation and assess risk in a low to medium volume manufacturing environment (e.g. FMEA, six-sigma, Taguchi techniques, etc.).
- Experience in using recognised problem solving techniques.
- Implementation of supplier improvement programmes and supplier quality assurance activities.
- Develop and maintain a Business Management System to ISO9001 standard
- Detailed understanding of manufacturing processes and a proven track record in identifying and delivering successful continuous improvement
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Premium discounts on electronics, motoring, travel, entertainment and food and wine
- Cycle Scheme – purchase a bike and pay over a 12 month period
- Aviva Pension – client matches up to 6% (auto-enrolled at 3%)
- Birkett Long – Free 30 minute consultation with a solicitor, after which you and family are entitled to corporate discount
- Virgin Active – 3% discount when signing up, just need to show you employee pass
- AXA – Free and confidential support service
- Simply health cash plan – by making regular payments you can get significant contributions toward dental, optical, physiotherapy and other medical costs
To apply, hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to email your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Virginia.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
KEY WORDS: OPEX, Quality Engineer, Technical, Manufacturing, ISO9001, Risk Assessment