Are you an enthusiastic, technology driven, qualified Accountant, looking for your next career move?
If so, this might be the role for you.
Our client is a chartered accountancy practice that commenced trading in 2013 and have been growing year on year ever since. They currently have a team of 8 and have a relaxed and professional working environment.
They utilise the latest in cloud based software to assist their clients in the most efficient and timely manner possible and are a making tax digital ready firm.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic Accountant with practice experience in the key areas of the role. In addition to being highly IT literate and eager to be involved in their efficient technology based approach to accountancy.
The role will involve:
- Preparing Management & Statutory accounts for small limited companies.
- Company & Personal tax returns.
- VAT & PAYE compliance.
- Company secretarial advice
- Manage and advise your own portfolio of clients over the telephone and email.
- Assisting clients with our cloud based accounting system.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous practice accounts experience is essential.
- ATT/AAT qualified or equivalent and previous experience with Accounting and Tax software would be preferable.
Further training in an accounting qualification is available through a distance learning programme.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 4.30pm Friday
Holidays: 24 days paid holiday (increasing to 26) plus paid bank holidays
To apply, hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to send your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Virginia.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.