Do you have a keen interest in Digital Marketing and the experience as a Campaign Manager? If so, we want to hear from you!
Due to market growth, our client who is the longest established digital marketing agency has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager at senior, mid-level and junior levels to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful marketing company with even bigger ambitions.
Our client grows their talent from within and offer fantastic long term prospects, as well as a fun office environment.
You will be managing high value live projects from day one and work your way to up handle larger projects as you progress up in the company.
It is important that you have the willingness and motivation to learn and develop technical and personal skills, as well as excellent problem solving skills. You must be committed to deliver a high standard of work, as our client strives to produce world class work and better their competitors in every way.
- Technical on-site SEO implementation
- Planning & implementing outreach strategies
- Working with our Content Marketing Manager to help implement outreach strategies and SEO strategy
- PPC campaign management
- Conversion optimisation and usability testing
- Analytics and reporting
- Devising and implementing email marketing strategies
- Using online video for traffic generation and conversion optimisation
- Using social media as part of a digital marketing strategy
Essential Requirements and Skills:
- Account Management
- Problem solving
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
Previous experience working in a digital marketing agency environment would be very advantageous.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Holidays: 20 days per annum plus statutory holidays
Benefits: Fun office environment, regular staff training, training budget and dress down Fridays.
To apply, please hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to forward your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Virginia.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
KEY WORDS: Digital, Marketing, Media, Account Manager, Senior, Mid, Junior