Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician from a manufacturing environment? Do you want set hours with no call outs and your weekends to enjoy? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our established Lincoln based client is looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to join their Maintenance team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will maintain all electrical services and machines in a safe and reliable condition in line with the latest regulations, production requirements and service schedules. In addition to mechanical maintenance, such as Overhead Crane/ Lifting Equipment servicing and breakdowns
Main duties include, but not limited to:
- Installing and maintaining equipment including connection, testing and fault finding
- Working closely with production teams to test/run fans for inspection and repair machinery in a timely manner, limiting the impact to manufacturing output.
- Electrical supply installation and maintenance (12v/24v/110v/ Single Phase 230v/ Three Phase 415v)
- Working to the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (Bs7671).
- Occasional panel planning/ design and building, project planning and management
- Servicing Overhead Cranes and Lifting Equipment
- Ordering and sourcing components and spare parts
- Working to pre-planned maintenance schedule
- Weekly testing of Fire Alarm systems for both company sites
- Comply with all H&S legislation, such as PUWER, LOLER etc.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- BTech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. (NQF Level 5)
- 17th Edition Regulations (BS 7671).
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Electrical Engineering Maintenance
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 4 years experience
Knowledge of PLCs – interrogation and modifications would be an advantage
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, Mon – Thurs 7am – 4:45pm
Holidays: 5 weeks holiday per annum plus bank holidays
Benefits: 3 day weekend, onsite parking and auto enrolment pension scheme after 3 months
To apply, please hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to forward your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Virginia.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities