Are you an experienced Manufacturing Technician from a technical setting? Do you have a hands-on approach and great attention to detail? If so, please read on…
Our technical global manufacturing client with its headquarters in England is looking for 2 Manufacturing Technicians to join their Manufacturing Team in Lincoln on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a hands-on role working closely with the Manufacturing Team Leader deliver a highly technical product for their niche applications. A strong team ethic and high attention to detail is crucial for the role.
- Accurately maintain production admin and manufacturing paperwork.
- Proactively manage and promote safe working in compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental regulations, procedures and company requirements
- Work to meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly production output targets
- Produce assemblies and products in line with agreed delivery dates.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Team Leader to build, tune, test and deliver highly technical products for niche technical applications.
- Complete investigation and repair work for customer returns within agreed timescales.
Essential skills and experience:
- Confidence in building using hand tools and ESD sensitive material
- Soldering on to PCBs (under a microscope)
- Specialised equipment, such as a VNA or TWT
- SAP experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good dexterity
- Ability to read and interpret technical data
- Self-management of workload and time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Personal inventory management
- Ability to learn on the job and adapt
- Attention to detail
- Strong teamwork ethic
Hours: 37 Hours Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4pm with 30 minutes lunch and Friday 7:30am-12:30pm
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Premium discounts on electronics, motoring, travel, entertainment and food and wine
- Cycle Scheme – purchase a bike and pay over a 12 month period
- Aviva Pension – client matches up to 6% (auto-enrolled at 3%)
- Birkett Long – Free 30 minute consultation with a solicitor, after which you and family are entitled to corporate discount
- Virgin Active – 3% discount when signing up, just need to show you employee pass
- AXA – Free and confidential support service
- Simply health cash plan – by making regular payments you can get significant contributions toward dental, optical, physiotherapy and other medical costs
To apply, hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to email your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Virginia.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities