Are you an experienced Project Manager within engineering, technical or science projects for complete product or system lifecycles? Do you have knowledge of ISO:9001 standards? Is so, we want to hear from you!
Our technical global manufacturing client with its headquarters in England is looking for a Project Manager in Lincoln on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a key role to help the team deliver hi-profile, complex and development projects utilising strong leadership skills to ensure key milestones are brought together. In addition to being the relationship manager between all the stakeholders and managing project uncertainty through risk planning and contingency planning. There will be occasional international travel and to be present for customer conference calls during non-core work hours.
- Achieve high performance on all project aspects, including operational and budgetary margins and accurate forecasting/reporting
- Exceed customer expectations by maintaining effective and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Creating detailed project plans to ensure a successful execution throughout
- Promote project engagement to ensure a successful delivery of project objectives
- Lead, motivate and drive improvements in individual and business/systemic project delivery
- Manage project uncertainty through risk planning and issue management; establishing appropriate mitigations, contingency plans and effective escalation
- Ensure integrated project delivery on time in full
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive PM experience in high value and critical dependent projects
- Managing projects through a product or system lifecycle
- Engineering, technical or science projects in challenging and ambiguous situations
- Managing high profile and demanding customers
- Proven track record of strong leadership and persuasion skills
- ISO:9001 standards knowledge
- Proficient in Project Management/Resource Tools, ie. MS Project
- EPM tools experience is an advantage, but not essential
Hours: 37 Hours Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4pm with 30 minutes lunch and Friday 7:30am-12:30pm
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Premium discounts on electronics, motoring, travel, entertainment and food and wine
- Cycle Scheme – purchase a bike and pay over a 12 month period
- Aviva Pension – client matches up to 6% (auto-enrolled at 3%)
- Birkett Long – Free 30 minute consultation with a solicitor, after which you and family are entitled to corporate discount
- Virgin Active – 3% discount when signing up, just need to show you employee pass
- AXA – Free and confidential support service
- Simply health cash plan – by making regular payments you can get significant contributions toward dental, optical, physiotherapy and other medical costs
To apply, hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to email your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Virginia.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities