Are you a highly numerical individual with previous accounts experience? Do you have a high attention to detail and a great team player? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our award winning client is looking to appoint a new Legal Cashier on their Accounts Team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Process incoming Accounts post and distribute as required.
- Process the daily bank statements onto system and reconcile cashbooks, dealing with any queries and further money received in throughout the day.
- Check completion statements and process CHAPS, same day and future dated payments.
- Process cheques received maintain the cheques received log book
- Check and process client bills.
- Daily bank run
- Process any deposit account transactions as and when required.
- Take cash and card payments from clients.
- Dealing with client, supplier and staff queries.
- To ensure compliance with the SAR rules, liaising with the Auditors as and when required during the office audit and assisting the COFA in any compliance work.
- To monitor claims from Partners and staff for expenses to ensure all relevant controls and procedures are in place and complied with.
- Maintain Accounts paper work and filing on a daily basis.
- Credit control via telephone and letter
- Any other duties and responsibilities required by the Finance Manager
A full list of duties can be sent on request.
- Previous accounts experience is essential.
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent customer service
Location: Lincoln with occasional cover at Newark office
Hours: 9.00am – 5.15pm Monday – Friday
Salary: Depends on experience
To apply, please hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button forward your CV with a covering letter and salary expectations to Virginia.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities