Are you an experienced TIG Welder in both carbon and stainless steel? If so please read on….
Our client based in Lincoln is looking to recruit an experienced TIG Welder used to fabricating components by analysing requirements from drawings and welding parts. This will be on a temporary basis with the potential of going permanent for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will have the ability and experience required to perform the following tasks:
– Welding projects by analysing work orders, engineering drawings and completed assemblies, calculating requirements, studying metals and determining appropriate welding techniques.
– Collects equipment and materials by studying drawings and component requirements
– TIG Weld components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn and weld pieces,
setting up and measuring assemblies selecting the appropriate methods.
– Verifies welding results by inspecting
– Maintains safe work environment by following procedures complying with legal regulations
– Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting if required.
– Accomplishes manufacturing and organisational requirements by completing work to required standard within the specified deadline.
Ideally you will have coded welding experience in either 1G or 6G, however applicants with lots of current TIG welding experience will also be considered.
It is essential you have the ability to construct and fabricate products to required standards and healthy and safety awareness.
The ideal candidate will have construction experience, i.e. buildings, staircases, etc.
JIG only work experience is not suitable.
Salary: £13.51 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week, Mon-Thurs 7.00am – 4.45pm.
Holidays: 5 weeks holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
Benefits: Onsite parking and auto enrolment pension scheme after 3 months
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.