Do you have an understanding of the recent GDPR changes or a sound understanding of the general data protection principles? Have you previously worked in a HR Administrative/Operational role? If yes, you will want to read on for this role!
Our Waddington based client in the Aviation sector is looking for a part-time GDPR Coordinator to join their team on a 6 month FTC whilst they continue making themselves GDPR compliant across all their European bases.
The successful candidate will be acting on tasks assigned to them and report into the HR Business Partner.
- Ensure Contracts of Employment, Offer Documentation, Employee Data Forms and Email signature contain a GDPR statement/clause.
- Standardising Offer Documentation, new starter forms etc. to minimise risk.
- Centralising employee data to promote good data control.
- Data cleansing electronic employee files, hard copy employee files, HR database (Corporate and local) and general HR paperwork.
- Reviewing HR paperwork and organising/destroying this in line with new Retention and Disposal Policy.
Essential skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of the general data protection principles, recent GDPR change knowledge is desirable.
- Great attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to execute tasks in a timely manner
- Competent Microsoft Office user, Word and Excel in particular
- Able to be security cleared due to nature and location of the client’s business
Interviews to be held W/C 6th August 2018
Location: Waddington, Lincoln
Hours: 3 days per week part-time of your choosing for a 6 month FTC
Working hours if Mon to Thurs are 8am – 4:45pm and Fri 8am – 3:45pm
Contract duration: 6 months FTC
Salary: Competitive on pro rata’d basis
Holidays: 25 days annual leave (excluding public holidays) to be pro-rata’d
Application deadline: Thursday 26th July 2018 at 5pm
To apply, please hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button to forward your CV with a covering letter stating your working days preference and salary expectations to Sadie.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities