Our clients based in the centre of Lincoln are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join their team on a Part-time, fixed term contract until the end of July 2019.
This role will involve working alongside the groups Commercial and Partnership Manager to support and develop the Marketing and IT. The role will also support in the development and growth of the companies website and social media sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Support in developing new marketing strategy to meet the changing requirements of the business and the needs of company.
– Responsibility for the development and updating of the company’s website and advertising materials.
– Help identify areas to improve sales across the company as a whole.
– Assist with the bid writing for educational and training contracts.
– Act as business trainee to the Commercial Manager and establish trust and credibility.
– To support the Commercial Manager and attend networking events as required.
– Marketing experience
– Confident and Bubbly personality with good presentations skills
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– IT literate
– Positive attitude
– Attention to detail
Although this is mainly an office based role, it will include attending out of office events (working hours will be amended to this), networking etc, so a full driving licence and own transport is essential. Pool cars are available on a first come first served basis.
Performance related bonus scheme will be considered.
A DBS will also be required.
Hours: 22.5 hours, 3 days a week
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 9am- 5pm (Flexibility will be considered)
Contract length: Until the end of July 2019
Rate of pay: DOE
OTHER PERKS: Paid day off on your birthday, 2 social events per year funded by LAGAT and rota’d private parking.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to Sadie.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities