Are you an experienced Configuration Controller with knowledge of AutoCAD & MRP systems? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our clients based in Shipley, West Yorkshire, are currently recruiting for a full-time Configuration Controller to join their team within the drawing office on a temp-perm basis.
– Control and release of production packages as required (internal and external)
– Build package creation, documentation creation and filing.
– Implement and control engineering change requests and change notes in accordance with the standard procedure.
– Update of existing build packages and bills of materials to reflect production/ design changes.
– Simple modifications to AutoCAD drawings and creation of diagrams for assembly documents, creation of visual aids for use within manufacturing where appropriate.
– Control release of documentation into production.
– Timely update of all logs and files
– Obtainment of signatures for master documents
– To attend and contribute to design or project meetings when necessary.
– Experience of database application
– Able to use own initiative and have excellent organisational skills
– Ability to communicate at all levels
– Working to deadlines and timescales
– Microsoft office/ experience in using AutoCAD and MRP systems
Hours: Full time
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
– Free parking
– Childcare vouchers
– Premium discounts on electronics, motoring, travel, entertainment and food and wine
– Cycle Scheme – purchase a bike and pay over a 12 month period
– Aviva Pension – client matches up to 6% (auto-enrolled at 3%)
– Birkett Long – Free 30 minute consultation with a solicitor, after which you and family are entitled to corporate discount
– Virgin Active – 3% discount when signing up, just need to show you employee pass
– AXA – Free and confidential support service
– Simply health cash plan – by making regular payments you can get significant contributions toward dental, optical, physiotherapy and other medical costs
If you think this job role is of interest to you and you have the relevant attributes and experience then we would love to hear from you, please give me a call on 01522 514727 or alternatively email Sadie.
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities