Our client is a strategic partner with Marks & Spencer and prides themselves on building strong, collaborative relationships. They are looking for a committed and passionate Account Coordinator to continue building and developing their long-lasting strategic partnerships.
As Account Coordinator you would be joining a growing family business that has a strong focus on teamwork. You will continue developing the long-term strategy that is in place with the manufacturing partners and Marks & Spencer, as well as liaising with cross-functional teams internally and externally to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
You will work directly and report into the Head of Commercial.
Whilst you may not be the finished article, you must be willing to learn, have a great attitude and a passion for sales. In return, our client is committed to your personal development as training and development is at the heart of what they do!
Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting strategic partnership
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the key M&S stakeholders
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with the team and manufacturing partners
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Negotiate pricing with manufacturing partners
- Implement program of appropriate promotional activity
- Place Purchase Orders with manufacturing partners and support the Head of Commercial with administrative tasks
- Flexibility to travel to London and the EU on occasion
- 2 years’ experience within Own Label Account Coordination; preferably with Marks & Spencer
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Embrace the company culture
- Be commercially astute
- Must hold a Driving License
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative solutions to complex challenges
- Desire to develop within a growing family business through teamwork
The role is full-time and permanent.
Location: Lancashire with travel mainly to London and some EU travel
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5:00pm
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus (up to 10%)
- Onsite parking
If you feel that you have the qualities and experience required to succeed in the above role, then we would like to hear from you now……..please send an up to date copy of your CV, along with why we should consider you for the role and salary expectations to Virginia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
KEY WORDS: Account Coordinator, Strategic Relationships, Sales