Our commitment to you, our client, is to manage your requirements as carefully and thoroughly as we would manage our own.
At Quest we are dedicated to ensuring you have the very best customer care throughout the recruitment procedure. Our service is designed to save you valuable time and resources.
Quest Recruitment guarantees a fully confidential service.
What can you expect when using Quest:
- Quest will take an in depth job description from you asking all the relevant information in order to make the right selection
- From there we will accurately search for suitable candidates using a variety of methods
- We will advertise your vacancy on our website, leading job boards and our own ground floor shop window
- We will only send CV’s of suitable candidates
- We will undertake relevant skills testing (where possible) and take references and verify eligibility to work in the UK
- We will arrange all interviews, provide feedback, make offers/rejections saving you valuable time and resources
Fees and guarantees (permanent vacancies)
Our fees for permanent placements are % based and in line with the candidate’s annual salary and include all associated costs such as advertising, skills testing and search and selection.
Our guarantee: You do not pay a penny unless we have successfully filled your vacancy.
We are very confident in our service, however, should our candidate be deemed unsuitable Quest Recruitment offers a generous rebate period that extends to 16 weeks.
Our temporary recruitment service guarantees to offer you the flexibility to have an experienced worker who can support you during busy periods. Our temporary candidates are skills tested, ID checked and referenced but if you are not completely satisfied with the candidate we supply to you then we will replace them with immediate effect.
Recruiting new staff is time consuming, extremely costly and generates considerable administration.
Working in close partnership with our Clients, Quest Recruitment can alleviate all the pressure from you by taking complete responsibility for the following:
- Advertising (using a range of major job sites)
- Search and selection (using our own database and internet CV data bases)
- Taking up of employment references
- Verify eligibility to work in the UK/ID checking
- CV submission (we will only submit the very best CV’s – on average a maximum of 6 will be sent within 24- 48 hours)
- Arranging of interviews
- Candidate updates
- Making offers and rejections
We offer our services across a wide range of sectors and geographical areas and with access to major on line job boards Quest Recruitment can find and attract the best candidates for your vacancies.
Quest Recruitment has built our business based on long term relationships and trust and many of our Clients have been working with Quest since we began trading in 1990. As a potential Client you will be working with a business who operates in an ethical and professional manner whilst supporting Lincolnshire’s economy.