Are you a qualified Assessor? Do you have experience in assessing Management, Team Leading and Business Administration? If so we want to hear from you…
LAGAT, a Lincoln Training Provider has an exciting opportunity for a Training Officer/Assessor to be responsible for the delivery and assessment of their Management programme at level 5, Team Leading and Business Admin, on a part-time basis.
-Deliver and manage NVQ/Training Programmes in Management, Team Leading and Business Administration
– Overall supervision, welfare and training of learners
– Provide guidance support and encouragement to learners
– Development, support and supervision of learners and supporting employers
– Deliver the Company Induction Programme to learners
– Produce and implement learners’ individual learning plans for WBL and commercial clients
– Prepare and monitor realistic and suitable training schedule for each learner
– Assessment of learners in the workplace
– Assess learners performance using methods of assessment
Essential Skills and Experience:
– Assessing Business Administration level 2&3 and Leadership & Management (ILM) level 5
– Relevant Management qualification (e.g. Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Management) or relevant occupational competence
– Functional Skills support
– Qualified to A1 / V1 or equivalent
– Experience of using e-track
You will require a driving licence and your own transport for the role; mileage paid @ 35p per mile.
DBS clearance will be required.
Location: Office based – Lincoln
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
If this job is ticking all your boxes, then hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button now to send your CV and salary expectations Virginia
KEY WORDS: ILM, Management, Team Leading, Business Admin, Training Officer, Peripatetic, A1, Assessor, Apprenticeship, NVQ, Functional Skills