Are you a compassionate and caring individual who has good communication skills?
Our client empowers adults to live independently in their own homes for as long as they are able and is looking for 3 Response Officers to join their team for 6 weeks.
As a Response Officer, your role will be to support vulnerable people who access the wellbeing service to remain independent in their own homes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– To respond to calls within the required timescale
– Notify the call centre when arriving and leaving clients’ homes
– Flexibility is important, therefore the successful applicant must be able to work both evenings and weekends.
– To demonstrate at all times an empathy with those who, for whatever reason are in need of the service, with a commitment to Social inclusion, Diversity and Equal opportunities.
As a Response Officer you will be required to safely mobilise a client following a fall or emergency on the clients permission to do so.
Emergency care needs may include:
– Using the toilet
– Personal hygiene
– Eating & Drinking
– Cleaning up after a fall
When attending a Response or Resettlement call, liaise with the Call Centre in the event the needs of the customer falls outside of established policies and procedures, for example:
– It is suspected the customer has suffered an injury
– It is not possible to deploy lifting equipment
– The needs of the customer are different to those notified to the Call Centre.
Valid DBS is required.
A full driving license and own transport is a requirement due to the areas of coverage.
Locations of work will generally be within the East Lindsey & North Kesteven area.
The candidate would be based from home until an emergency call is recieved and then would be required to respond to the client within there 45 minute policy.
Hours of work will consist of 8 hour shifts ranging from weekdays and weekends. A rota will be provided in advance with a mixture of shifts.
Rate of pay ranges between £8.47- £8.72 per hour DOE.
If you think this job role is of interest to you and you have the relevant attributes and experience then we would love to hear from you, please give me a call on 01522 514727 or alternatively email email@example.com
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities